Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover

If I was required to choose just one color. My favorite color would be purple. However, my favorite colors are those deep purples and blues that swirl together. I love galaxy print and that mix of dark rich colors. As you can see below I've come across a few covers that mix all these colors beautifully while other just have purple.

Enjoy Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl!

A Princess in Theory (Reluctant Royals, #1) Abhorsen (Abhorsen, #3) Poison or Protect (Delightfully Deadly, #1) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) Onyx (Lux, #2) 
For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1) The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4) The Abyss Surrounds Us (The Abyss Surrounds Us, #1) The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) In the Hand of the Goddess (Song of the Lioness, #2) 

1 comment:

  1. Cool to see some Tamora Pierce on there! It totally works with Alanna having purple eyes, too :)

    ReplyDelete