Monday, October 22, 2018

Paranormal & Urban Fantasy Series I Want to Read #AllHallowsWeek

Recently, two events collided. On the same day I finished Magic Triumphs, the last book in the Kate Daniels Series, I saw a tweet from Penguin Random house about #AskALibrarian. Since I was finishing one urban fantasy series, I tweeted requesting suggests for other urban fantasy books.


I received more than I was expecting! There were so many suggestions that came from that one tweet that I made a list that covered the front and back of a notebook page. I added nearly all of them to my Goodreads "Want to Read" list. Today I thought I would share the ones that made it to the top of that list and I want to read the most.


Trail of Lightning (The Sixth World, #1) Wolfsong (Green Creek, #1) Blade Song (Colbana Files, #1)
The Witches of BlackBrook (Witches of BlackBrook #1) The Leopard King (Ars Numina, #1) Silver on the Road (The Devil's West, #1) 

Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) Hounded (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #1) Written in Red (The Others, #1) 

Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1) Wake of Vultures (The Shadow, #1) Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1) 

Do you have any suggestions for which series I should check out first? Are there any I missed that you would recommend? I can't get enough of urban fantasy and paranormal stories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment