Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Top Ten Cozy Winter Reads

As we move into winter I usually pick up fantasy or books set in Victorian times. Though this isn't very different than what I normally read, I reach for these types of books even more often since I don't want to leave my house. These are ones I think fit the winter season the most and make me want to sit under a blanket with tea for hours.

As always check out Top Ten Tuesday topics on That Artsy Reader Girl.

A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1) Rebel Mechanics Reindeer Boy Sabriel (Abhorsen, #1) The Girl Who Drank the Moon

The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet (Wayfarers, #1) Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1) Outlander (Outlander, #1) For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1) The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment