Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Winter 2018 TBR

Here we go again! Another seasonal TBR I probably won't stick to, but I want to try to make the list anyway. In 2019 I seriously want to focus on reading my back list and books I already own. I say this all the time. Next year though I've set up a challenge for myself (because I am nothing if not competitive) to try to make more progress.

Anyway, check out my Winter TBR! Thank you to That Artsy Reader Girl for hosting Top Ten Tuesday. Please check out her blog for more topics!

Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception (Books of Faerie, #1) The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3) Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7) All the Light We Cannot See

Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1) Ungodly (Goddess War, #3) Voyager (Outlander, #3) The Throne of Fire (The Kane Chronicles, #2) Quintana of Charyn (Lumatere Chronicles, #3)


No comments:

Post a Comment