Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Top Ten Books I've Added to My TBR Pile Recently

As always if you would like to participate in Top Ten Tuesday, please visit That Artsy Reader Girl for topics and more information! 

This week I'm trying to stay in line with my goal of focusing on my owned TBR by talking about the 10 books I've purchased most recently instead of my initial plan to feature the 10 most recent adds to my Goodreads "Want to Read" shelf. In 2019 I'm doing my best to ignore my desire to buy the most recently release. Instead I want to read books I already own!

Surprise surprise I also bought my last book before Christmas so congratulate me on my no-buy success thus far. This week the books go in reverse order. Daughters of the Storm is my most recent purchase and we go back in time from there.

Daughters of the Storm (Blood and Gold, #1) Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices, #3) The Queens of Innis Lear 

The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1) More Than We Can Tell (Letters to the Lost, #2) Foundryside (Founders, #1) 

Girls of Paper and Fire (Girls of Paper and Fire, #1) Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7) The Omega Objection (San Andreas Shifters #2) 

Castle in the Air (Howl's Moving Castle, #2) 

What books have you picked up or added to your TBR recently? Which one are you most excited about?

4 comments:

  1. Great List! Girls of Paper and Fire has been on my TBR for a while. Happy reading!

    Marti | https://bookishtreats.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like tons of fantasy in your future. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete