Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Couples In Books

As always if you would like to participate in Top Ten Tuesday, please visit That Artsy Reader Girl for topics and more information!

This week I'm keeping things simple because 1) if I talked about this relationships in detail, we would be here forever and 2) there would be a lot of repetition. So just know these are some of my favorite book couples. There is a mix of recent favorites and some of the couples that first introduced me to "shipping" (aka Alanna and George) 

1) Alanna & George Cooper (Tamora Pierce's Tortall World)

2) Sabriel and Touchstone (The Old Kingdom Series by Garth Nix)

3) Ronan Lynch and Adam Parrish (The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater)

4) Captain Fredrick Wentworth and Anne Elliot (Persuasion by Jane Austen)

5) Kate Daniels and Curran Lennart (Kate Daniels Series by Ilona Andrews)

Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness, #1) Sabriel (Abhorsen,  #1) The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) Persuasion Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1)

6) Sophronia Temminnick & Phineas B. Crow (Soap) (The Finishing School Series by Gail Carriger)

7) Annith and Balthazar (His Fair Assassins by Robin LaFevers)

8) Henry and Simon (The Secret Casebook of Simon Feximal by KJ Charles)

9) Cas and Swift (The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie)

10) Tessa Gray/Will Herondale/Jem Carstairs (The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare)


Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1) Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3) The Secret Casebook of Simon Feximal The Abyss Surrounds Us (The Abyss Surrounds Us, #1) Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)

My Last Top Ten Tuesday---> Top Ten Books I've Added to My TBR Recently


4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books yet. It's always nice to find TTT posts that manage to do that, don't you think? :)

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so true! I love to come across a whole list of new books.

      Delete
  2. Oh how I LOVE the His Fair Assassins series SO much. My favorite couple is Sybella and Beast in that series though. Rachel loves Persuasion too. Great list. Happy reading! Top 10 @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Persuasion is so underrated and so is His Fair Assassins! I love Sybella and Beast too, but Annith steals my heart every time.

      Delete