Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekend Reads

I try to used these Weekend Reads posts just to update readers about what I am currently reading and to give a glimpse my preliminary thoughts on what I'm reading. 

This weekend I hope to read a lot. The weather is going to be beautiful in my area and I'm planning on going to the library to get a library card! I am so excited to try this out! I had a library card as a child, but I haven't gone in years so I am so excited to get another one.

Currently I'm reading Persuasion by Jane Austen. I've read this before and it is my favorite Austen. I am always persuaded (wink) to read this during August because one of my favorite book blogs The Book Rat hosts a blog event called Austen in August. So once again I am reading this. I will probably finish this tonight though because I'm about 2/3 of the way through.

I've also just started Eona  by Alison Goodman and The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. I am less than 50 pages in on both though so right now I do not have any thoughts to share about them. I've read books by both authors before so I knew I would like the writing style and thus far I am not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment