Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Backlist Books I Want to Read

There are so many books on my backlist that I want to read. That's probably what happens to you when you own over 100 books you haven't read. (Yikes I know) Anyway these are the ones on the top of my list and I've had the longest. Hopefully I read these soon!

As always, check out That Artsy Reader Girl for more Top Ten Tuesday topics and be sure to let me know if you are participating!

Opposition (Lux, #5) Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception (Books of Faerie, #1) All the Light We Cannot See 

Quintana of Charyn (Lumatere Chronicles, #3) The Girl Who Soared Over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two (Fairyland, #3) Sweet Evil (Sweet, #1) 

The Vicious Deep (The Vicious Deep #1) Avalon (Avalon, #1) I Capture the Castle 

No comments:

Post a Comment