Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Books On My Fall 2020 TBR

 It has been a long time since I participated in Top Ten Tuesday and it has been even longer since my heart has been in it. Typically these TBRs are a bust for me because I am a mood reader through and through. However, I'm really excited about all of these books and I hope I can read them all before the end of the year.

One thing I realized when I was making this TBR is so many of the covers have a dark color scheme. I guess fantasy has covers with darker color schemes, but my fall TBR is very appropriate.

The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) Foundryside (The Founders Trilogy #1) The Enforcer Enigma (San Andreas Shifters, #3)

Spellbook of the Lost and Found The Dark Days Club (Lady Helen, #1) The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl from Everywhere, #1)\

The House in the Cerulean Sea Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King, #1)

Call Down the Hawk (Dreamer Trilogy, #1)


Check out That Artsy Girl for future Top Ten Tuesday Topics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment