Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bout of Books - Wrap Up

I'm sorry I've disappeared since the fourth day of the Read-A-Thon. I've been super busy and I burned myself out with all my crazy reading right before and during this week.

Total Pages: 1366

I didn't read any of my TBR books which is sad, but I'm ok with that. I've mentioned all books I read this past week in my previous posts. After Thursday I didn't touch books all weekend! I was very busy on Friday and Sunday then I crashed on Saturday and watched a lot of Netflix. Overall, this week just wasn't a great week to make a lot of progress as far as books go.

I had a lot of fun reading this week and I read about 195 pages per day. I'm very happy with that number even though I didn't reach any of my goals. I read a lot more than I normally would in a week and I finished 7 BOOKS this week! YAY!

Check out my progress each day! 
Day 1   Day 2    Day 3    Day 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment