Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bout of Books 10 - Day Two (268)

On day two I didn't accomplish quite as much as I did one Day One.  Even so, I surpassed my goal and I read a couple of great books. I even finished a book that I had been having trouble reading for months! 

Total books finished today: 1
Books started today: 1
Books Read from TBR: 0 
Total pgs: 338 pgs

Books Finished 
1) Shadow Kissed by Richelle Mead 

Progress Made in Books:
1) Shadow Kissed by Richelle Mead (268 pgs)
2) Lirael by Garth Nix - Audiobook (10% ~ 70 pgs)

I always seem to be able to pick up Vampire Academy books during read-a-thons. Maybe eventually I'll pick up one of the books I said I would read, but I'm not that worried about what I read as long as I keep up this great pace!

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment