Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Books/Series with Non-Instalove Romances


 Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly post that is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish every Tuesday. This is a freebee week! I'm very excited!

**First of all I'm not going to name any couples in this post. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone!**


I really dislike it in books when couples meet or see each other across a room and know they will always love the other person. Sometimes it can be fun to read stories with quick-stick romances, but most times I want a well built foundation for a couple especially in a series. These are some of my favorite books with great romances that can even sneak up on you! Not all of the romances I'm thinking of for this are main character romances. Some are side characters too!


Seraphina (Seraphina, #1) Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)  Pride and Prejudice  Sabriel (Abhorsen,  #1)
Terrier (Beka Cooper, #1) The Night Circus Vessel
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1)

Check any of these out for awesome well built romances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment