Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Books On My Fall TBR List (Top Ten Tuesday)

This week we are looking ahead to our fall TBR. I already feel like I've been living in a fall fantasy world for a few weeks now. I've been adding pumpkin to my diet and switched from iced coffee over to regular hot coffee again. So I am ready for fall and sweater weather right now. I have a few books I'm already planning to read for my revival of #AllHollowsWeek that I did last year. This is the only time of year that I read "seasonally." Check out the ten books I'm looking to read this fall.

Prudence (The Custard Protocol, #1) Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2) The Curse of the Wendigo (The Monstrumologist, #2)

Code (Virals, #3) Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) This Dark Endeavor (The Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein, #1)

The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) Conjured Silver in the Blood

The Mirk and Midnight Hour

Last Week's Top Ten Tuesday -->


8 comments:

  1. You have a great list here. I keep meaning to read Conjured and The Diviners...too many books and not enough time. I've also always been interested in The Mirk and the Midnight Hour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had The Diviners for way too long. I need to make a real effort to read it!

      Delete
  2. The Curse of the Wendigo was my favorite of the Monstrologist books! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book covers are way too alluring now, as evidenced by your list. I'm a huge sucker for a good cover.

    I just devoured the Ilona Andrews series recently, and I loved it. You're in for a treat with Magic Breaks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tearing through the Kate Daniels Series. It is so addicting!

      Delete
  4. The Diviners has been on my TBR list for forever. I hope to read it soon. I hope you enjoy it!
    My Top Ten Tuesday!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really need to pick it up and actually try to read it.

      Delete