Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’ve Decided I’m No Longer Interested In Reading

There are a million books in the world that I want to read, but I'm never going to read them all. In my life I'll have a limited number of books I can read. Therefore there are books that will sound amazing, but I will never end up reading them. Of course, there are series that I will choose not to make a priority based on book one as well.

As far as the Patricia Cornwell and James Patterson, I've finally decided I'm not going to read everything the world loves. I have just given up on the murder mystery drama genre for the most part. They don't appeal as much as they did to me.

Check out That Artsy Reader Girl for topics for future weeks!

Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3) The Selection (The Selection, #1) Prodigy (Legend, #2) The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave, #2) Death Sworn (Death Sworn, #1)

Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn, #2) Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms, #2) Black Notice (Kay Scarpetta, #10) Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross, #1) Drink, Slay, Love

2 comments:

  1. I almost put The Selection on my list-- then I realized I was never really interested in reading it in the first place, so I think that's supposed to be a different list LOL. Fire with Fire was my fave of the series though. It got GOOD in that last book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Selection made it on to my list as did one of the Falling Kingdoms books. Never read Beautiful Chaos.
    ~ Elena@The Novelistics

    ReplyDelete