Tuesday, February 6, 2018

TTT - Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read

This week on Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by the lovely That Artsy Reader Girl now) we are talking about the books on our TBRs the longest. I've listed out the books I've had in my own personal library the longest and haven't read. One of them Through Wolf's Eyes is the first book I remember purchasing at Borders (or maybe from Amazon) with my own money. Weird that I never read it! Hopefully this year I finish off a few of these. What have you had sitting on your shelves the longest.

Everything Is Illuminated Flash and Bones (Temperance Brennan, #14) Secretariat Hope Against History: The Course Of Conflict In Northern Ireland

Through Wolf's Eyes (Firekeeper Saga, #1) The Sword in the Stone (The Once and Future King, #1) The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles, #2) The Troubles: Ireland's Ordeal 1966-1996 and the Search for Peace

A Weekend with Mr. Darcy (Austen Addicts, #1) The Girl Who Soared Over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two (Fairyland, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment