Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books That Take Place In Another Country

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Check out her site for future topics.

Phew! This week I had a difficult time picking ten book. Whenever I do lists like this I realize how much fiction I read that is set in America and how much fantasy I read. I tried not to pick any high fantasy worlds this week. Instead I focused on books set in real places for the most part. If you have any suggestions for books set outside the US that aren't fantasy, let me know!

Middle East/Asia


Pride of Baghdad Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 1 Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

Europe/UK


 Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3) Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1) Outlander (Outlander, #1) 
The Magpie Lord (A Charm of Magpies, #1) The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1)

Elsewhere: 

Zita the Spacegirl (Zita the Spacegirl, #1) The Martian 

No comments:

Post a Comment