Wednesday, September 5, 2018

August Wrap Up & Recap

Once again August has kicked my butt. Being a person who lives by the school calendar, means that August is busy. I was prepared for it to be a rough month, but it still takes me by surprise how much the extra work tires me out.

It feels like I didn't do anything fun this month since the last two weeks of the month are all dedicated to my job. My boss like to say she doesn't accept social engagements from August 15th until after Labor Day and that is pretty much what happens in my life too. Good thing I scheduled my girls weekend beach trip earlier than that!! If you want to check out the vlog of that trip, I'll warn you it is a little piecemeal.


We've taken this beach trip for three years straight now and it is so much fun. We learn a little more every year and make fewer mistakes! Luckily no one got sick this year! 

Although you can see a few things I read in August in the vlog, you should check out my August Wrap up for the full list. I actually fit in quite a bit of reading even though I was tired a lot. I also combined the wrap up with a goals check in for 2018. I'm doing ok on most of my goals for the year, but I am way behind on a few!! Hopefully by the end of the year I can at least catch up and finish a few series. I am embarrassingly bad at reading final books in series!!



Want to see what happened in my life last month? Check out the July Wrap Up and Recap




No comments:

Post a Comment