Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books By My Favorite Authors That I Still Haven’t Read

This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic was one I had no trouble filling out. There are so many authors that I adore, but I fail to read their whole collection of works. These are just a few of the many books I haven't read by authors I've enjoyed in the past. 

Don't forget the visit That Artsy Reader Girl for future topics and more information about Top Ten Tuesday. 

Vicious (Villains, #1) Quintana of Charyn (Lumatere Chronicles, #3) Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, #1) 

One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns, #2) Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) Voyager (Outlander, #3) 

Jeremy Poldark (Poldark, #3) The Throne of Fire (The Kane Chronicles, #2) Exposure (Virals, #4)

Lair of Dreams (The Diviners, #2)


Happy Reading! 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed Vicious, I hope you do too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/09/25/top-ten-tuesday-178/

    ReplyDelete