Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Top Five Bingeworthy TV Shows/Movies

This week on Top Ten Tuesday the topic is Bingeworthy TV Shows and Movies. I will be the first to admit I am not good at bingeing. Unlike a lot of people I tend to start show and forget about them. So these are shows I've completed (for the most part)! Shows I recommend and have actually binged. Enjoy!

As always please visit That Artsy Reader Girl for future topics. 

1) The Great British Baking Show (Available on Netflix - 5 Seasons) - This is the single best show on the internet right now in my opinion. Normally I do not enjoy competition shows and I can't think of the last time I watched one before watching this. I adore the hosts and the contestants. 10/10 would (and will) watch again.

2) The Crown (Netflix - 2 Seasons) - Two quick seasons of just ten episodes! This series is beautifully crafted and the acting is incredible. Drama at its best!

3)  Downton Abbey (Amazon Prime - 6 Seasons) - Another beautiful series that has short seasons. I love how the characters grow and change through this series. I've watched this series twice but never the 6th season. Oops. I should do that.

4) Bones (Hulu - 12 Seasons) - My favorite show of all time! This show is great because you can start any season and not really need back story. I love just jumping into my favorite episodes and letting the seasons play.

5) ER (Hulu - 15 Seasons) - This is the one that breaks the mold. I've watched a lot of ER in my life, but I haven't rewatched a lot recently. I watched the first season when I signed up for Hulu but I haven't gone back recently. Maybe this will motivate me. This show is great to binge because the episodes are fast and the personal storylines are fantastic. Great show!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched "The Crown" yet, but the other four are favorites! Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downton Abbey was so good - I'm really looking forward to that movie!

    Check out my TTT and my plans for Fall Bookish Bingo

    ReplyDelete