Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Nashville TBR

This week I'm traveling with my sister to Nashville, Tennessee! I've never visited the state before. While she is going to a conference, I'm going along to see a few sights. I'm hoping to get some reading done and explore the city a little bit. I'm planning to take two books with me since I will have a lot of down time on the trip.

My first pick is from my Fall TBR list for this year. I've decided to take the Fall appropriate choice of Written in Red by Anne Bishop.

Written in Red (The Others, #1)

My other book is still up for debate. I have two books I'd like to try and they both scream spooky Halloween read to me. I'm choosing between Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova and Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard. Both of them sound amazing and I've wanted to read both for ages.

Labyrinth Lost (Brooklyn Brujas, #1) Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)


Help me decide which one to take?Which one would you recommend for this trip?


No comments:

Post a Comment