Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Meant to Read In 2018 but Didn’t Get To

Last year I didn't read the things I wanted to. In general I had a good reading year, but it wasn't a great reading year. Here are 10 books I didn't read that I didn't pick up. My biggest regret is not reading The Hate You Give last year. I started it twice and never finished it. Eventually I will read them all.

As always visit That Artsy Reader Girl for more Top Ten Tuesday topics and a list of who is participating.

The Hate U Give The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3) Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles #1, Tortall #8)

Uprooted Quintana of Charyn (Lumatere Chronicles, #3) Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2)

The Fate of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #3) Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1) Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1)

Opposition (Lux, #5)

1 comment:

  1. The Hate U Give is so, so good. Absolutely worth the hype. Definitely read it!

    ReplyDelete