Sunday, February 3, 2019

January Wrap Up (2019)

This month I've read quite a bit and I'm proud of myself for reading everyday so far this year. I participated in several readathons which have helped me read so much this month. As we move into February, a historically bad reading month for me, I hope I can continue this reading trend.


Books Mentioned:
The Curious Case of the Werewolf that Wasn't by Gail Carriger (audiobook)
Becoming by Michelle Obama (audiobook)
Herding Cats by Sarah Anderson
Uprooted by Naomi Novak
Read Bottom Up by Neel Shah & Skye Chatham
Tales of the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare
Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger (audiobook)
Grave Mercy by Robin Lafevers (audiobook) 
March Vol. 1 - John Lewis
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (audiobook)
Hope Against History by Jack Holland


No comments:

Post a Comment