Monday, June 3, 2019

End of May Wrap Up and Great Things are coming...hopefully?

Welcome to June and Hello! It has been a while since I posted on here. Hopefully this is the start of a normal schedule again. Adjusting to my new job has been a lot harder than I anticipated. So it took me a while to have the energy to come back and commit to the blog again.

I've still been active on Youtube so if your interested about my last two months, you can check out my videos. We'll start with this End of May Wrap Up. I've started doing mid-month and end of month wrap ups rather than one long wrap up. I remember more about the books this way which is great because I need to talk about them!

Right now I'm also struggling to make time for reading. I thought I was getting back into it, but I found a new podcast and rediscovered an old favorite.



Books Mentioned:


No comments:

Post a Comment