Saturday, June 15, 2019

Mid-June Wrap Up (2019)

So far this month I've really hit my stride reading. It has been a long time since I devoured so many book so quickly and it felt good to be anxious to read. I've done a lot of rereading so far in June and I'm trying to catch up on my reading goal. I've fallen behind a little, but I'm not stressed yet! (or at least not super stressed) 

I'm honestly really mad that I haven't read as many books from the library as I wanted to. I borrowed a bunch of graphic novels at the end of May and I just didn't touch them. I was so excited that the last six Batman comics in the New 52 comics were available when I borrowed them. Even so, I didn't get around to them because I was so focused on the books I was reading. 

June has been another month where I can't balance my time. I'm trying to listen to podcasts, watch youtube and read all at the same time. While I'm typing this I have the baseball game on and I have a comic open on the bed. Multitasking just isn't my strong suit. 


Books Mentioned:
Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce
Competence by Gail Carriger

No comments:

Post a Comment