Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - Books From My Favorite Genre (Paranormal)

As always if you would like to participate in Top Ten Tuesday, please visit That Artsy Reader Girl for topics and more information!  

This week we are talking about our favorite books from our favorite genre. I love paranormal stories as well as urban fantasy and steampunk. There is a lot of cross over in those genres which makes me very happy. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them! 


Moon Called (Mercy Thompson, #1) The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) 

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) Obsidian (Lux, #1) Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1)

The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) The Secret Casebook of Simon Feximal The Accident Season

Trail of Lightning (The Sixth World, #1)

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing people talk about Clockwork Angel in quite complimentary terms. You're all making me so curious about it. :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it! If you've never read Clare, I think this is a good place to start. It is super fun if you like Steampunk and paranormal.

      Delete