Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - Books On My Summer 2019 TBR

As I've mentioned time and time again, I'm not a good TBR reader. I tend to be a mood reader so these lists are more like guidelines than actual rules. These are 10 books on my radar right now and I hope to read some of these this summer. For instance, I have Kingdom of Ash on hold at the library so I can take it to the beach this summer without lugging the entire book along with me!

You can find all the Top Ten Tuesday Topics at That Artsy Reader Girl's blog.

The Throne of Fire (The Kane Chronicles, #2) Battle Magic (Circle Reforged, #3) The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)

The Fate of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #3) Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) Windwitch (The Witchlands, #2)

Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7) More Than We Can Tell (Letters to the Lost, #2) The Guns Above: A Signal Airship Novel

A Weekend with Mr. Darcy (Austen Addicts, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment