Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019

This week I cheated a little bit and went backwards. I wanted to talk about the books I'm excited for in the next six months. I'm most excited for  Angel Mage, Call Down the Hawk, Reticence, and Capturing the Devil. I'm still excited for the others, but these four are the most exciting for me personally. Angel Mage and Call Down the Hawk are both by authors I love and they are new series. On the other hand Capturing the Devil and Reticence are both series finales! What book are you most excited for in the next six months? 

Angel Mage Call Down the Hawk (Dreamer #1) Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)

Reticence (Custard Protocol, #4) The Good Luck Girls (The Good Luck Girls, #1) Ninth House

The Sinister Mystery of the Mesmerizing Girl (The Extraordinary Adventures of the Athena Club, #3) Loki: Where Mischief Lies

Winterwood Kingdom of Souls 


No comments:

Post a Comment