Thursday, June 20, 2019

Review- Herding Cats by Sarah Andersen


Herding Cats (Sarah's Scribbles, #3)
Series: Sarah's Scribbles #3
Genre: Graphic Novels Humor
Age Group: Adults
Ebook- 112 pgs
Source: Overdrive
Published: March 2018

Rating: 5/5

With characteristic wit and charm, Sarah Andersen's third collection of comics and illustrated personal essays offers a survival guide for frantic modern life: from the importance of avoiding morning people, to Internet troll defense 101, to the not-so-life-changing futility of tidying up. But when all else fails and the world around you is collapsing, make a hot chocolate, count the days until Halloween, and snuggle up next to your furry beacon of hope.

As with every Sarah Andersen collection, I found this to be a funny and relateable set of comics. I laughed out loud during so many of these even though I’ve seen some before as I follow Sarah online.  I appreciated the discussion of creating in the age of social media and the internet very much and understood those struggles. Even in my own small corner of the internet, creating can be venerable.

My only critique? I expected more cats.


No comments:

Post a Comment