Monday, September 3, 2012

The Month Ahead - September 2012



I am going to designate September as the month to finish/catch up on as many series as possible. I have started many different series and I feel like I have abandoned many of them to start other books. So this list will be long and ambitious but this is what I want to try to accomplish in September. There are no guarantees that somethings else won't strike my fancy as I go along either.

First I want to try and finish the project I started last month

Mansfeild Park - Jane Austen
Emma - Jane Austen (this one is a maybe. I picked it up to start reading in August but I remember reading it very recently so I might skip it.

Second finish series I have started.

City of Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare.
Cold Fire - Tamora Pierce
Shatterglass - Tamora Pierce
Back to the Divide - Elizabeth Kay
Jinx on the Divide - Elizabeth Kay
Would I lie to You- Cecily Von Ziegesar
Don't You Forget About Me - Cecily Von Ziegesar
It Had to be You - Cecily Von Ziegesar

Thats 10 books....hopefully I'll get somewhere if I try really really hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment