Friday, November 15, 2013

Bookish Five Fridays (7) - Male and Female Characters

I'm sorry I've been absent! Life has been busy and I'll make it up to you by doing a double Favorite Five Friday. These are my Top Five Favorite Male and Female characters in books.  They are in no particular order.

Male Characters -
1) Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson and the Olympian Series)
2) Fred and George Weasley ( Harry Potter Series)
3) Augustus Waters (The Fault in our Stars)
4) Adam Parrish (The Raven Boys) 
5) Captain Wentworth (Persuasion) 

Female Characters
1) Hermione Granger (Harry Potter Series)
2) Alanna (Song of the Lioness Series)
3) Annabeth (Percy Jackson and the Olympian Series)
4) Liyana (Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst)
5) Hazel Grace Lancaster (The Fault in Our Stars)

The Last FFF ----> If They Write it I Will Come

No comments:

Post a Comment