Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Radio Silence

Hello!

I know things have been a little quiet around here lately. Its been an interesting couple of weeks in my life and I'm trying to break this silence even though it will continue for a little while. There are two reasons I've been neglecting this blog and my videos recently. One is good and the other is *shrugs*.

1) The Good: I've been planning a road trip with one of my friends and we will be crossing three states. (Pennsylvania, Ohio and Illinois) Its been a bit hectic and fitting in the planning around the 4th of July and other family stuff has left no energy for blog things.

2) The Not so Good: I've been in a terrible reading slump. I have no drive to pick up books right now and I can't seem to read more than 10 pages of anything at any one time. Hopefully my trips will knock me out of this rut but right now I would love suggestions! If you have any books or series I should prioritize let me know! These are the books I own and haven't read. Check it out and give me suggestions. I need them badly.

That's it for now! I hope to post on here again soon about books and not just life!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment