Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Top Ten Books to Pull Me Out of a Reading Slump

Welcome to my first Top Ten Tuesday in quite a while! I haven't done any of these in a few months I think. I could be wrong. We will find out soon when I look back at the blog to link up my last one which you can always find at the bottom of the post. If you want to check out the host of TTT head over to That Artsy Girl!

When I'm trying to avoid a reading slump or working to get out of one, I have several different methods. I pick up something familiar. In some cases this is a reread, and in others it is just a series I've already started. Usually that does the trick for me, but if I need more drastic measures, I pick up something that is the opposite of what I usually read. Today I've selected a lot of books I enjoyed and would definitely help me get out of a reading slump.

35271238 Rebel Mechanics The Abyss Surrounds Us (The Abyss Surrounds Us, #1) The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Montague Siblings, #1)Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1)

Letters to the Lost (Letters to the Lost, #1) My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies, #1) Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1) Moon Called (Mercy Thompson, #1) Frigid (Frigid, #1)

Wow looking at them all together makes me want to pick them all up again!! 

3 comments:

  1. I desperately want to read The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue, and Gail Carriger's books, too! I haven't actually read any of the books on your list, but Letters to the Lost and My Lady Jane are two books I see about a lot, so perhaps I should pick them up. Here's my list, if you're interested!: https://sprinkledwithwords.wordpress.com/2018/08/21/top-ten-books-to-pull-you-out-of-a-slump/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still really need to read Gentleman's Guide, it sounds like so much fun!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/08/21/top-ten-tuesday-173/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved Gentleman’s Guide, too. It's fun enough to get me out of a slump.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete