Sunday, August 12, 2018

July Wrap Up (2018)

The month of July was quite busy. Once again July is the point where the summer picks up steam and never stops until September hits. Although I said June was crazy, July really hit me like a truck. I have no idea where the month went and it looks like August will be the same way since it is already the 12th and I'm only putting up my wrap up for July now!

This month I read eight books and I enjoyed every single one of them. I love it when I have reading months like I just had. It fuels my reading fire! If you want to see the books I read this month and my thoughts on them, check out my Wrap Up video below.


In July I participated in a few readathons. I was really excited that Misty's 30 Day Book Binge was going on this month. Knowing that is happening really motivates me to read more. I also wanted to participate in the sixth round of Tome Topple but things didn't work out the way I planned. I was so excited at the beginning of month I really got into instagraming the challenges. Sadly things fell off a bit once we got father into the readathon. 




If you want to see what else I did in July besides fail at readathons check out my vlog of the month! I also went on a family vacation to the beach and spent a lot of time sitting on my steps talking to my camera!


If you are keeping up with my beer adventures from last month I was informed of a beer app called Untapped. Because we are visiting this restaurant that rotates a lot of beers, I'm trying to keep track of what I try. It as been a lot of fun to have a place that we go and are familiar with. The waitresses know us now so that's a thing. 

I'm also 100% caught up on all the Pokemon episodes on Netflix and just found out Amazon Prime has a Pokemon channel I can subscribe to???? These shows have been so much fun to watch while I'm doing other things. The episodes are only 20 minutes and at least five of those are intro/outro and Team Rocket songs. They are fun and easy to fly though. Again, if you read last month's post like this you will know I'm working on the NCIS series as well. I tore through an entire season in a weekend and now I needed a little break. Give me what push to keep going if you can. I love what I've watched so far. 

As far as video games go I've been playing Assassins Creed Syndicate. I completely forgot how to play this game. It has probably been two years since I touched this game and there is not a way to start over????? I raged through the internet looking for a way to restart this game, but you cannot.


 Well, not without deleting the whole game from your system. I was too frustrated to look into that step. So I raged through the game instead and figured out the controls. It has been a process. 

Anyway that was my July! August will be even crazier because I work on a college campus and all the students will be returning next week! Pray for my sanity. PLEASE! Let me know how your month went and if you read anything fun in July. I'd love to chat about any of the books I read in July with you. 

June Wrap  Up

No comments:

Post a Comment