Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Every year so many books are released and I can never get to all the ones I want to read! It is impossible and frustrating and sad! These are the ten releases from 2016 I didn't get to when they were released so I will carry them with me into the new year. I'm excited for them all so I won't bore you with descriptions saying that for every book.

Check out Broke and the Bookish for more topics. 

Passenger (Passenger, #1) Blackhearts (Blackhearts, #1) The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl from Everywhere, #1) A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic, #2)Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1)

Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1) The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen, #1) The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1) This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1) Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2)

My Last Top Ten Tuesday ----> Nine 2017 Debuts I'm Excited For


No comments:

Post a Comment