Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books On My Spring TBR

Here we are again! Every season I make a list of books that I hope I'll read soon. It doesn't usually work out, but I keep trying! I looked back at my Spring TBR from 2016 (I didn't have one last year) and there were a few I still haven't read. I excluded one book, Lady Midnight, because I'm working on rereading TMI Series before I pick that up. I've included the three I haven't read at the top of this TBR in hopes I can prioritize those. The rest are books I'm excited about and hope I can read this spring. Let me know if you have a TBR for the Spring and if you can stick to TBRs or if you struggle like I do.


A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic, #2) All the Light We Cannot See


Uprooted The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy, #1) Imprudence (The Custard Protocol #2) A Thousand Nights (A Thousand Nights, #1) 

Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, #1) Rebel Magisters (Rebel Mechanics, #2) Sweet Evil (Sweet, #1) 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy all these really nice books!!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-2018-spring-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete