Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Recent Favorite Podcasts

A few months ago I talked about my favorite podcasts. I wanted to update that list to include some new favorites because I am constantly finding new ones that pique my interest.

1) I Love it! - This podcast quickly became one of my favorites because it is so wholesome. Matt interviews his friends about the niche thing they geek out about. For some it is something you could be familiar about like Star Wars or Mutant Ninja Turtles, while others are less famous or much more personal like how you celebrate holidays or the Scripps National Spelling Bee. The schedule is a little inconsistant, but Matt has been upfront that this is a hobby for him alongside his job

2) This Might Get - If you are on Youtube at all, you've probably encountered either Mamrie Hart or Grace Helbig. I adore the two of them and this podcast brings them together to tell hilarious stories about their daily lives.

3) Delete This - This has been my latest podcast discovery. Hank and Katherine Green are married and Hank is a part of Vlogbrothers. In this podcast they analyze Hank's tweets from the week. It is hilarious and I've had a lot of fun listening to it.

Honorable Mentions

#1) Snark Squad: This lovely podcast is only in the honorable mention spot because I'm bad at media. Nichole and Mari discuss media of various types. Their analysis is both interesting and insightful. I've enjoyed the episodes I've listened to very much.

2) Iditapod: I've been following the Iditarod the last couple of years and listening to this podcast has been really interesting. They do a lot of interviews with mushers and people helping with the race. One of the mushers I follow closely is racing this year while her husband is helping with the podcast a bit. Honorable Mention because it is only active a few weeks out of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment