Sunday, July 14, 2013

Booktube-A-Thon/My Beach TBR

Next week is the Booktube-A-Thon which I am going to participate in as much as I can.

Booktube-A-Thon TBR

1) Days of Blood and Starlight by Lani Taylor (513 pages)
2) The Return of the King - JRR Tolkien Finish a Series or Triology Challenge (278 pages)
3) Mansfield Park - Jane Austen Read a Classic Challenge (396 pages)
4) The Woman Who Rides Like a Man - Tamora Pierce Reread Challenge (228 pages)
5) Fallen - Lauren Kate Read a Book that's been on your shelf the longest Challenge (452 pages)
6) Divergent - Veronica Roth (487 pages)

At the tail end of the Booktube-A-Thon I'll be heading to the beach and be reading even more! These are the books I'll be taking along then.

1) Bloodhound- Tamora Pierce
2) For Darkness Shows the Stars - Diana Peterfreund
3) All These Things I've Done - Gabrielle Zevin
4) Eon - Alison Goodman
5) Lola and the Boy Next Door- Stephanie Perkins

Hopefully I can get through most of these right? I'm excited to get some serious reading done over these next couple of weeks.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment