Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekend Reads!

This is just a little update to keep you informed of what I am reading this month so far. (and to tell you I'm still alive since I haven't posted in ages.)

This weekend I swear I am going to work on reading Mansfield Park because I will finish this book this time! I swear! I've tried several times, but this time I am determined. I'm about 50 pages into it and I've only ever read about 100 so I'll be working on that.

I also want to start reading Days of Blood and Starlight by Lani Taylor. I might make this part of my Booktube-A-Thon reading list if I don't finished it before then. I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone and I snatched this up right after I finished it. I cannot wait to read it!

What will you be reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment