Sunday, June 30, 2013

June in Review


I haven't been posting a lot this month because I've been really busy with traveling and work! Hopefully next month I'll be able to get more reviews and posts up in general.

Books I Finished in June 

Peter and the Starcatchers - Berry and Ridley
Seraphina - Rachel Hutchens
The Bad Beginning - Lemony Snicket
The Night Circus - Erin Morganstan
       My Review Here
Peter and the Shadow Thieves - Berry and Ridlley 

Books I Started in June

 Black Notice - Patricia Cornwell 
Alanna: The First Adventure - Tamora Pierce (this is a reread that I've been craving!) 

In July I'm going to try to participate in the Booktube Read-A-Thon which you can find out more about HERE! I am also hoping to read a lot when I travel to the beach this month! So I hope to have a lot of books to show you over the next month. 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment