Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List

Top Ten Tuesdays are created by: The Broke and the Bookish

These are ten books I am anticipating reading this fall! Some of them are new releases and some are just books I have sitting on my shelf. They are not in any particular order.

1) Days of Blood and Starlight by Lani Taylor

2) Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

3) The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan -

4) Antigoddess by Kendare Blake (New Release this fall

5) Scorched by Mari Mancusi (New Release this fall

6) The Girl Who Soared Over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two by Catherynne M. Valente (New Release this fall) 

7) Across the Star Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund (New Release this fall)

8) Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis (New Release this fall)

9) Girl of Nightmare by Kendare Blake 

10) Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce 

I'm very excited about all of these and some of them have been sitting on my shelf for a very long time while others are brand new! I cannot wait to get my hands on them and start reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment