Friday, September 20, 2013

Bookish Five Fridays #1- Intro and Childhood Books

This is a new feature I'll be starting here on keepcalmwithbooksandcoffee. I'm sure there are variations out there, but this is the one I came up with! I participate in Top Ten Tuesday pretty regularly and this is a similar idea. My own variation is meant to be shorter and I usually have more time at the end of the week than on Tuesdays! Sometimes it will just be pictures and other times I'm sure there will be a lot of text!

This week I will be featuring five books I remember reading as a kid. These are five books that I really remember All of these books were obsessions at some point in my childhood. Since I was a nine year old girl at one point in my life there is evidence that I was obsessed with horses. I also really liked historical fiction.






 310146 1110905 310459 

1002520235431

From top left to bottom right: 

1) The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi
2) My Side Of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George 
3) Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor
4) Heartland Series by Lauren Brooke 
5) High Hurdles Series by Laurain Snelling





No comments:

Post a Comment