Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

I love participating in the Broke and the Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday feature that they host every week. So many of their topics are a lot of fun including this one. This week's topic is the Top Ten Books you want to read but you don't own yet. Some of these are books that have been out a while, but I haven't bought them. Others are ones that have not been released yet, but I am DYING to get my hands on them.


Just Because I Haven't Picked Them Up Yet: 

The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1) Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) Austenland (Austenland, #1)

Avalon (Avalon, #1) All the Light We Cannot See

Because They Aren't Released Yet: 

Clariel (The Abhorsen, #4) A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1) Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)v

No comments:

Post a Comment