Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Top Ten Books I Want to Read Set in the Victorian Era

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Please visit her for future topics and ways to participate.

This week we had a freebie topic. I've been obsessed with supernatural influenced books set in the Victorian Era for ages. I absolutely love Gail Carriger's books and anything with just a hint of steampunk in the description will catch my eye. These are the books I'm hoping to read someday taking place in the Victorian Era. Some of these I own. Some of them I am drooling over.

Amazingly they all have similar covers? Very very interesting.

31371752  The Friday Society

16055662 20312462 23203252

23688792 The Clockwork Scarab (Stoker & Holmes, #1) 34499243

28962906

4 comments:

  1. I love books set in this era. I own several of these but still need to pick them up. I would recommend the Veronica Speedwell series by Deanna Raybourne. They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look them up! Thanks for the suggestions. :)

      Delete
  2. Jackaby, These Vicious Masks, A Shadow Bright and Burning, and Stalking Jack the Ripper are awesome! Happy reading!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete