Wednesday, April 4, 2018

March Favorites (2018)

Once again I have left a long gap between my favorites posts. I doubt I have enough media and products to do one of these every month, but I think I could make them more often. Hopefully I remember to write them out on a more regular basis. Because it has been so long, I have more than just my March favorite. 

Favorite Books: The Horimiya Series by Hero and The Secret Casebook of Simon Feximal by KJ Charles. I had very strong feeling about both of these this month. Horimiya was an incredibly cute manga that I borrowed from my library. I've only been able to access the first six. I'm just dying for more. This is a contemporary series about two classmates who find they both have a side to themselves they don't show many people.

The Secret Casebook was another animal entirely. I've enjoyed a lot of Charles' books. This book is something special. The characters really touched me. They borrowed themselves under my skin and I had a hard time moving onto the next book because I was so attached to them. This is a M/M historical paranormal fiction about two men who go on incredible adventures and fight all manner of supernatural creatures together and who come back to each other in the darkest moments.

Horimiya, Vol. 1 The Secret Casebook of Simon Feximal

Favorite Audiobooks: The Diviners Libba Bray. This was an incredible audiobook. The narrator had so many different characters to voice and she sang several times. She did an amazing job and I'm so excited to listen to the next one.

The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)

Blogger/Youtuber Favorite: Two of the internet's three comedy queens came together to create a show. Mamrie Hart and Grace Helbig have a new show that only lasts 10 minutes but is the highlight of my mornings. This Might Get is a very funny channel that I'm 100% invested in after just a couple of weeks.



Music Favorites: In March I was absolutely obsessed with this song. It came up on a radio I was playing based on one of my playlists and I listened to it on repeat the rest of the day. I'm not sure why I love this song so much, but I'm still stuck on it.


Television Favorites: In February and March I've been watching ER (sadly I've only made it through season one so far) and I forgot how amazing this show it. It is so relatable even though it is 20 years old. I'm excited to keep watching and get to my favorite episodes.

Image result for ER

Beauty Favorites: I don't have a new favorite. I am looking for a new mascara. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. 

Video Game Favorite: Bioshock. I never finished this trilogy. Since I finally have access to a PS3 again, I'm starting the game over and playing the first two. They are fantastic and I'm loving the replay. 

Random Favorites: Baseball is back! I'm so excited to watch some games and see my team play a game I love! 




No comments:

Post a Comment