Saturday, October 21, 2017

Summer and Fall Favorites

It has been a LONG while since I posted my favorites. Since it has been over six months since my last favorites, I'm going to name a few of my favorites from the summer and beginning of fall. Since it has been so long, I had a hard time choosing just one favorite!

Book Favorite: These last few months I have read some amazing books. It is really hard to choose between them. I don't know how I'll narrow it down to just a few. I don't have reviews for any of these yet because I am INCREDIBLY far behind these year on reviews. They were all fantastic though and I loved them for different reasons.

Homegoing Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) Kings Rising (Captive Prince, #3) The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue

Audiobook Favorite: Since March I've listened to two audiobooks that really blew me out of the water. During the Tome Topple Readathon I listened to American Gods and really enjoyed the full cast version of the story. Then 

American Gods Norse Mythology

Blogger/Youtuber Favorite: I've been trying to expand my youtube subscription list lately. Even though I love the people I'm already subscribed to, I want to expand the books and thought I am exposed to. One of my most recent favorite people is Lia Cooper. Lia is smart and critical. She expresses her thoughts really well and she gets me excited about the books she talks about!



Music Favorites: There is never a favorites list where I can pick just one favorite song to share so once again there are a few things I've been listening to a lot. However, music has been a little scarce. I've been listening to a  lot of audiobooks lately.



Television Favorites: In September I finally watched Stranger Things and I loved it. Scratch that. I adored it with my heart and soul. I'm planning on rewatching it before I start season two at the end of the month. It will be glorious and I am so excited to get back to Hawkins. 

Image result for stranger things

Beauty Favorites: Since last time I also fell in love with the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion. I could eat this stuff it smells so good. It wa the perfect summer scent and helped heal my sun burn, but I still love it as we move into fall.
Image result for sugar crush body lotion

Random Favorite: If you don't know, I'm a big baseball fan. I watch a lot of game throughout the season and we have hit the post season. I am a New York Yankee fan through and through even though I was born in Pennsylvania. This is the first time in a few years that we've made it to the playoffs and I'm very excited. Baseball is just my thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment