Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday Update - #AllHallowsWeek

This week has been a WEEK. Work has been really busy and I contracted some type of cold last weekend. The beginning of the week went ok. I just had a sore throat, but on Wednesday I woke up with a headache (migraine strength) and a fever. You would think a sick day would be a day I could read in bed, but I slept most of the day and couldn't muster the strength for much else. Even after I went back to work yesterday, I fell asleep early after I started my rewatch of Stranger Things. Anyway if you are interested in a Friday update, I posted a video to Youtube.

 

This weekend I'm hoping to catch up on things. Mainly I want to finish at least one book for the Autumnal Readathon. I was so excited for this before this cold kicked me in the butt. Hopefully I'll have a little time and energy left to do that. I also want to watch Stranger Things! I'm excited for Season 2, but since the first season is only eight episodes I might watch that all over again. Don't look for me too much online this weekend because I'll be avoiding spoilers! 

Happy Reading! 

Check back tomorrow and through Halloween for more creepy bookish posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment