Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Book Boyfriend/Girlfriends

This week on Top Ten Tuesday we need to pick out our top ten book boyfriends and girlfriends. I adore all of these characters and have crushed on all of them at some point very seriously. Who is your biggest book crush?

1) George Cooper (Song of the Universe Series by Tamora Pierce) - George was my earliest inclination of a book boyfriend. I still remain a dedicated Geroge fan all these years later.

2) Captain Frederick Wentworth (Persuasion by Jane Austen) -

3) Daemon Black (Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout) - I swoon over all of Armentrout's main male character, but I swoon over Daemon most of all.

4) Blue Sargent (The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater) - While I couldn't choose just one of the boys from the Raven Gang, I can choose Blue. I kind of have a book crush on all of the characters in this friend group though.

5) Touchstone (The Abhorsen Series by Garth Nix) - Ever since my first read through of this series, I have been in love with this man. He and Sabriel make a killer team!

6) Cassandra and/or Swift (The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie) - Both of these ladies are totally crush worthy. For some read Swift looks like Kate Mckinnon in my head so that definitely helps.

7) Percy Jackson (The Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan) - I grew up with Percy so I've always had a bit of a crush on this kid. He is just too sweet.

8) Cam Hamilton (Wait for You by J. Lynn) - Again, I love Armentrout's love interests. Cam is so sweet and I adore him

9) Nikolai Lantsov (Shadow and Bone Series by Leigh Bardugo) - KING OF SCARS!! We are getting more Nickolai. I cannot wait!

10) Soap (The Finishing School Series by Gail Carriger) - I just finished this series this past week and it was so emotional. I will always be #TeamSoap

I could name about a dozen more like Kate Daniels, Will Herondale (of course), and Jamie Fraser just to name a few honorable mentions. Well, they aren't really honorable mentions. I just wanted to mention a few characters that aren't going to be mentioned as often.

Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1) Obsidian (Lux #1) Shadow and Bone Persuasion



1 comment:

  1. Percy was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/top-ten-tuesday-127/

    ReplyDelete