Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Top Ten Books With Fall/Autumn Covers

Once again we have come around to Top Ten Tuesday. This week I've chosen my favorite orange, red, yellow and brown covers. Some of these are my favorite books of all time. I wonder if there is any further correlation between my favorite season's colors and my favorite books.

The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) The Will of the Empress (Circle Reforged, #1) The Scorpio Races Homegoing Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, #2)

The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3) This Monstrous Thing In Search of Lost Dragons Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) Imprudence (The Custard Protocol #2)

3 comments:

  1. Nice picks, I like the cover on Homegoing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great picks here!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/10/top-ten-tuesday-128/

    ReplyDelete