Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #AllHallowWeek

Though most of my anticipated releases for the year have already been released, I still have a few that I am really excited for. Luckily, I don't have much longer to wait for the books I'm talking about today.

1) Romancing the Werewolf by Gail Carriger - (Release November 4th ) - This novella is finally here! The story of Biffy and Lyall is finally being released. I'm so excited and I have the digital version pre-ordered. I can't wait to add a physical version to my collection (which will come later) but it is coming!

2) The Beginning of the World in the Middle of the Night by Jen Campbell - (Release November 2nd) - Though I don't read a lot of short story collections, I want to get my hands on this. I love Jen and her channel on Youtube. I've heard great things about this collection and it is beautiful!

3) City of Bones (10th Anniversary Edition) by Cassandra Clare - (November 7th) - I've recently reread this first book and I am so excited to get my copy of this Collector's Edition. Not a new release but I am still excited.

Romancing the Werewolf (Supernatural Society, #2) 36453128 City of Bones: 10th Anniversary Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment