Monday, October 23, 2017

#AllHallowsWeek - Spooktacular Bookish Fun

Happy Hauntings Readers! The time has come for All Hallows Week again! If you haven't seen my past Hallows Weeks, here are how things go down. Over the past few Octobers I've features creepy and spooky reads in the week leading up to Halloween. In October I try to add it a few extra books featuring paranormal creatures and fall vibes then recommend my favorites as well.

This year is a bit different. The idea is the same, but I've been posting everyday in October. I'm doing my best to get back into the habit of blogging since I've been fairly erratic this year. If you want to check out all my October posts, go to my Booktober tag on the blog!

Anyway I have videos and posts ready for your viewing pleasure this week and all the way up to Halloween. To kick us off today I've collected a few of my favorite post from past years here in this post.





No comments:

Post a Comment